Tuesday, December 29, 2009

December 28, 2009-Happy New Year

hey everyone,
so i thought that i should go ahead and tell you all ¨happy new years!¨ right now hahah. hopefully you´ve all got some fun plans. i think my plans are just about set...get back to the pension at 6:30 and stay there all night because we can´t do anything else. yup ¨its gonna be a new years to remember for sure¨ haha. hopefully you all enjoy it for me.
so lets see, i´m trying to think of things that i haven´t already told you...araya just told me to tell you all thanks for the tie and the socks. i wanted to thank you all too for everything that you sent me. it was sweet to be able to open them on christmas morning.
gosh not that much has changed since i last wrote you...i guess i just wrote you like 2 days ago so not many things would be new. umm this is the last week of the transfer, so araya and i are wondering whats going to happen for us. my guess is that he´s leaving and i´ll be staying in alto san lorenzo. It will be a bummer if he leaves, but its just a part of the missionary life i guess.
oh yeah, so i had interviews with presidente asay on saturday. that was pretty awesome. it was just really humbling all the things that he said about me. i told him about some of the things that have been kind of hard for araya lately and i just told him that i´m trying to keep him positive about the mission. he told me that thats why i´m with araya. he told me that the mission needs more missionaries like me. hahah it make me kinda laugh to hear that because i think one elder hall is enough for this mission. i really don´t know if i deserve a comment like that, but i was really humbled to hear it. i hope that he can always say that about me.
alright so i can´t think of anything else that has happened lately...but i want to thank you all for writing me, for keeping my investigators in your prayers. thats huge for me. mom, sounds like christmas was a good one for the whole family. i really did enjoy talking to you all too. dad, i´ll bet you´re pretty excited for uncle jeff to come down to visit. be sure to tell him ¨hi¨ for me and to pass it along to the rest of the fam. tell him that i love em all. sean, don´t have too much fun this week alright hahah. se que tiene que ver un monton de deportes y todo eso esta semana, y que ¨la gata¨ (haha i actually don´t know if you understand that or not) va a venir tambien, pero recuerda que tiene que volver a la escuela tambien. but have fun with the fam and be sure to get some tennis in for me...and hey ¨mandame esa foto cuando puedes.¨ haha i´ll bet paige is ¨stoked¨ to have mom and dad at the new years dance. thats the reason i never went to those dances, i think i had a fear that my family would all show up or something haha. but hey i´m glad that you like them paige! don´t have too much fun dancing while mom and dad are watching. bridg, thanks for telling me that story about rylan (shoot i can´t remember if its rylan or ryland). he´s a capo! haha that whole family is awesome. have fun with brooke this week.
ok, i guess thats about it for this week. thanks for everything. be safe, play some tennis for me, watch some sports for me, play some phase 10 for me, and all that good stuff that we always do. i love you all. until next week...
con cariño,
elder ryan hall

No comments:

Post a Comment