Tuesday, September 1, 2009

August 31, 2009

Hey everyone,
Wow it's great to hear from all of you this week. Thank you all for your letters and emails. Be sure to thank the Carnohans for their dearelder. That was really nice of them.

So this week has been another great one. We had transfers today. Are you ready to know where I am and who I'm with....drum roll...I'm still in Bosques with Elder Garcia. haha. I thought that would be funny. But I guess no one is really surprised that I'm still here. I expect to be here for at least one more transfer. But Elder Garcia was made district leader. We'll have to see how that goes. But it was awesome because I got to see all my MTC buddies today. Man those guys are sweet. It was so cool to see how they are all doing and I'm also way excited because I get to see them all next Wednesday too because we are all going to capital for a visa thing. It will be way awesome to hang out with them for a full day. I'll let you kow how it goes.

I'm excited to tell you that Elder Garcia and I set 2 more baptismal dates with people. One is with a 10-year-old girl, Abril Mesa, who we have been teaching since I've been here. The other is this guy named Carlos Fernandez. We've been teaching him since I've been here too. Elder Garcia and I were definitely hoping to be able to invite more people to be baptized this week but we are really excited because we have 9 baptismal dates coming up. We had to move the baptismal date of Eliana and Dennis back to Sept. 19 because we haven't been able to teach them a whole lot. But everyone is doing really well and we are super excited for them all. Please be sure to pray for them all.

I want to thank you all for your emails. They were all great. Dad, I'm glad to hear the fishing trip was a lot of fun. How come we never caught 60 fish when I went. haha. Mom, thanks for your letter. It sounds like everything is going great at home. Sean, I really appreciate the email this week. You have to be sure to tell me about all that happens up at BYU and all. Dude you have to keep me posted and don't do what I did and start to not write. Paige, thanks for your email too. I'm glad to hear that all is well. Just remember that I put up with 4 years of seminary and if I can do it you can. Bridg, don't have too much fun at school, ok. It's cool to hear that you have the same teacher that I did. Tell her hi for me.

Well, everyone I better get going. We are going to teach Abril Mesa right after this so pray for her and everyone else we are teaching. I love you all so much. You are in my prayers. Until next week....

Con Carino,
Elder Ryan Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment